Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm baaaaaack!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted. My life has been insane. I am still very busy with school but will hopefully be doing more regular posts when the semester ends. I have lots of reviews to post.

Also, a friend and I will be starting a 5 day Juice reboot on Monday so I'll be writing about that too. If you want more info on the reboot check out rebootwithjoe.com . There are recipes and reboot meal guides. I have been cheating so much on my GF diet since my birthday last month and I am seriously in need of a reboot. Not only do I have digestive issues with gluten but it also makes me extremely tired. I have a very hard time not eating gluten or sugar. I know I'll feel much better without these and am hoping this juice reboot and help me get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment