Friday, March 7, 2014

Juicing shopping done



I just finished shopping for my five day juice fast. I got all of my produce at Sprouts farmers market that used to be called Sunflower farmers market. It cost me $60 for all of it and that comes out to $12 a day which pretty good especially considering that if you got fast food it would be way more than $10 a day for food. Kind of nervous about some of it. Never really used basil or parsley or even mint before. It will be interesting to see how that comes out but I looked at the recipes on the website and it all seems pretty good. I'm nervous about the coconut water too. I'm not a coconut dan and read that a lot of people doing this fast found it to be really gross. 

I'll be starting this on Monday and keeping y'all updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment